Technical Requirements for Online Participation
- Internet connection – hardwired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and microphone – built in or plugged in (USB) or wireless (Bluetooth)
- Webcam or HD webcam – built in or plugged in (USB)
- Alternatively: HD camera or HD camcorder w/ video card
Please note Zoom’s list of supported devices!
- Online participants should try to use their computers to join meetings and only use their mobile phones or tablets in exceptional cases. And we always recommend using a hardwired network connection.
- Required network speed: 3–5 Mbit down-/upload.
- Please update your Zoom client before joining the conference: Zoom Download Center
All participants have to update their zoom clients in order to be able to use the full range of zoom functions (as for screen sharing of video-audio files, break-out sessions etc.).